69 Dart ash tray light

Electrical and Ignition

1. 69GT

69GT Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:53 AM
    I'd like to add an auxiliary dash light harness to my 69 Dart and have a couple of questions about an ash tray light. First, did they have ashtray lights in 69 Darts? And second, if so, what style were they? I have two different ashtray lights in my parts collection supposedly from A-bodies although I don't know what years. One has an all bare metal bulb housing while the other has a blue plastic lens over the end of the housing as shown in the pic. Which one would be the correct one for a 69 if they did have them?

MVC-152S.JPG

2. Murray

Murray FABO Gold Member FABO Gold Member

Local Time:
    4:53 AM
    Speaking just for my '68 cuda- the metal one on the left is correct. It has a small hole on the underside directing the lite downward into the ashtray.

• Like Like x 1
    • 72Dart6pack

72Dart6pack Harder Better Faster Stronger.

Local Time:
      The one on the left.

• Like Like x 1
      • JoeSBP

JoeSBP RLTW!

Local Time:
        One on the left is what my ‘69 Valiant has, but since the Valiants are so much classier, your low-brow dart may differ

1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
        By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.