-
Status
Not open for further replies.

tleroy

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I posting to see if there is any interest in a project car that I purchased and will not be able to work on. That current state that the car is in is how I purchased it. This car lot drives, but is not road worthy.

Originally a 225 slant six car, this Custom now has a Mopar Performance 360/380 hp Magnum roller engine in it. A 727 TF with a new TCI Brakeaway converter. The rearend has not been upgraded and is the original 7 1/4. The previous two owners were planning to build a street/strip car, but neither finished.

The body will need lower quarters/trunk entensions and fender work. Trunk and floors seem ok as the car was undercoated from the factory. It is a little crusty from sitting though.

The interior is decent with seats being recovered in non original material and the green doesn't match. Factory radio in place. Headliner has one bad seam and will need replaced.

The car needs the following: Bigger radiator (still has the 19" original in it) and a Magnum or electric fan installed (electric included). Finish wiring the under the hood (Alternater not wired). Needs exhaust. Open Hedman header is as far as they good. Carb adjust and tuning/timing set.

The car is located in Florence, KY just south of Cincinnati, OH. If you have questions, need more pictures or would like to see the car, please PM. Asking $5500 Thanks

MVC-908F.JPG

MVC-909F.JPG

MVC-910F.JPG

MVC-902F.JPG

MVC-903F.JPG

MVC-904F.JPG

MVC-905F.JPG

MVC-906F.JPG

MVC-899F.JPG

MVC-900F.JPG

May consider selling as a roller if anyone is interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back