69 Dart. Finally got a 69 340 to put back in her!

-
WOW ! What a blast from the past . IIIIIIIII LIKE IT ! Are you going to make this a street car or are you keeping it a race car ?

Thanks alot! we are going to keep the body as is for now and make it a street car. keep the retro look too. Its so Cool!!!

Let me guess . To keep with the theme , a big lumpy cam and maybe electric cut out's for the cruise nights ?

Well this motor in this car back in the 70's and early 80's ran a 12.20 in the quarter.Might not be to lumpy.As for electric cut outs, Nah, we just run open headers. Nobody really seems to mind!!!

That's not really a bad time . Our Dart was running just under that back in the early 90's with the other motor we had in it . I wish we could run open headers around here . Hell I started our Dart up a few times just in my driveway with open headers and it woke up the whole neighborhood . I was just waiting for the boys in blue to come knocking on my door . lol But if you can get away with it then I say "MOPAR" "Say it loud and say it proud !" lol

Here at our house we have saying, "The Louder The Better." LOL. The cops just give us thumbs up. They are pretty cool!!!

-
Back