'69 Dart from the midwest

-

clinteg

Reaction score
I joined FABO quite a while back and have lurked ever since until now. I finally bought the car I've wanted for many years, a 1969 Dart. I picked it up a couple months back and have started to hunt down parts I need and digging through some of the awesome and jaw dropping builds in this forum getting great ideas. I'm glad to officially join the A-body Mopar club! Here's a few shots of the lady. She sports a sweet 'lil 416 under the hood that loves to go!

:burnout:

Clint

082-1.jpg

085-1.jpg

105.jpg

Welcome to FABO Clinteg!

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery of all my Mopars

Attachments

• B3 Side Shot.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 161
Welcome And I also love the 69 Dartsssssssssssssssssssssss:burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout:

Thanks for the compliments! You guys really have some awesome cars:prayer:. This one isn't mini tubbed (yet!). Just running MT 235 street slicks out back. They grab pretty good but still spin under hard acceleration, even just running 2 barrel. I've been sifting through the mini tubs and 4 links done by members here and wow, talk about giving someone the itch! But first thing I have to do is install a complete new fuel system, fuel cell up to the fuel log, along with some frame rail repair too. That will all start here in about 2 weeks. Once I get that worked out, then maybe I can start in on some other things, if the wife allows it of course! :violent1:

Thanks for the compliments! You guys really have some awesome cars:prayer:. This one isn't mini tubbed (yet!). Just running MT 235 street slicks out back. They grab pretty good but still spin under hard acceleration, even just running 2 barrel. I've been sifting through the mini tubs and 4 links done by members here and wow, talk about giving someone the itch! But first thing I have to do is install a complete new fuel system, fuel cell up to the fuel log, along with some frame rail repair too. That will all start here in about 2 weeks. Once I get that worked out, then maybe I can start in on some other things, if the wife allows it of course! :violent1:

Nice Dart!! I could not view your pictures on my other computor earlier today. Your car is beautiful! I like the clean, neat engine compartment. Keep us posted on your progress

Enjoy the Site!

Ma Snart

-
Back