-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Idaho

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Cover rotted off by sun otherwise in good condition.

Shipping will likely prohibit the sale, so I'll take the tracks off and sell separately. Otherwise its going to the dump.

$50.00 plus shipping for whatever you want.

I would be interested in buying the bench seat but I need tracks for it too, I live in Boise, Idaho so if I am getting right the seat is in Idaho as well?
I would also like to see some pictures of it.
thanks.

I'm near Coeur D'Alene so quite a distance. Ill post pics tomorrow.

The pics.

Attachments

• seat 1.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 142
  • seat 2.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 141
  • seat 3.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 148
  • seat 4.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 139
  • seat 5.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 138
do you know how much would it cost to ship it to Boise?
I need only the frame and the rails, you can trow out the foam. I am planning to redo the whole interior custom anyways.
thanks.

I've heard greyhound might be the most reasonable for shipping. If you post a question on it you'll likely get answers.

I think I have a small pallet and then cover it with cardboard should work. I'd package it if you want it but I'll leave it to you to figure out the shipping. I'll give you measurements and rough weight if you need them.

Without the padding it weighs about 75 lb.

Dimensions are 55" x 32" plus whatever is used to package it. I don't have a pallet the right size but I'll make a simple wood box for the cost of materials if you like. Should be around $20.00. A box will add some weight, maybe around 20 lb.

If you want to proceed, add a couple inches to each dimension and please check on shipping before I make anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back