69 Dart GT Body Panels

-

Mad Dart

Nothing to see Here!
Reaction score
Where do you guys buy your body panels at??

I need 2 front fenders and LH Rear Quarter for 69 Dart GT.....

Would like to buy them NEW if possible!!!

Any Leads would be appreciated!

Ok, Just did......Thanks.

I also found that rockauto.com has the rear quarters for about $220.00 each

I cant find any complete fenders from anyone though.

From what I have used in the past... the cheap quarters, well they're crap. They are of very poor quality and fit like garbage. And guess what, they are all stamped by the same place and sold by many different companies. The amd ones from what I have heard fit awesome compared to the cheaper ones. You get what you pay for. I don't know of anyone selling fenders other than fiberglass.

So the body man is "massaging" mine. Good fenders are are out there, you just need a little luck to find them.

Fenders (Small).jpg

Mad, would these work for you? Granted, they are 68s but it's easy enough to cut the rectangular sidemarker hole.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=91631

Also, are you going to be at Spring Fling this year?

I need to see if my body guy can use them.

Funny I have a brand new Nodular 489 case with Brand new everything suregrip and 3.91 gears.......min you are looking for 4.10's right?

When is spring fling?? Is it at Woodley Park?? My girls have competition dance but if the schedule works yes I will be there!

So the body man is "massaging" mine. Good fenders are are out there, you just need a little luck to find them.

Hey you are the guy that lives around the corner from me. I actually drove my dart down your street the other day!!

You get your driveline out of the car yet?? I would like to come and check out your project some day! If you need a motor or trans let me know. I have a few 360 blocks, cranks rods and pistons.........oh cam's, pushrods,lifters, heads. etc,etc, etc and then some, If you are interested in a 402 stroker I have one on my engine stand right now it is ALL new. Prob 480+ hp over 500 tq out of that one!

I need to see if my body guy can use them.

Funny I have a brand new Nodular 489 case with Brand new everything suregrip and 3.91 gears.......min you are looking for 4.10's right?

When is spring fling?? Is it at Woodley Park?? My girls have competition dance but if the schedule works yes I will be there!

SP is on April 17th & 19th and is at Woodley Park. Let me know if the panels will work out for you and we'll work on getting them to the show for you.

Re: the gears. Optimum for my combination falls in the 4.10-4.30 range but I am always willing to keep an open mind.

Mad, would these work for you? Granted, they are 68s but it's easy enough to cut the rectangular sidemarker hole.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=91631

Also, are you going to be at Spring Fling this year?
68 fenders won't work on a 69 because the headlight is mounted lower and further forward on a 68. One could change over the entire front headlight panel portion to modify it though and also change the side marker.
69 fenders are the hardest Dart fenders to find

68 fenders won't work on a 69 without serious reworking. The 69 fenders have the headlight mounted higher and further back than the 68 fenders do. So besides the obvious side marker difference, the headlight mount panel is totally different. You could drill the spotwelds and change over the entire front panels to make the changes

68 fenders won't work on a 69 because the headlight is mounted lower and further forward on a 68. One could change over the entire front headlight panel portion to modify it though and also change the side marker.
69 fenders are the hardest Dart fenders to find

68 fenders won't work on a 69 without serious reworking. The 69 fenders have the headlight mounted higher and further back than the 68 fenders do. So besides the obvious side marker difference, the headlight mount panel is totally different. You could drill the spotwelds and change over the entire front panels to make the changes

My reply was re: quarter panel sections not fenders but it never hurts to bring up the differences in 68/69 fenders.

If you need a good deal on AMD metal, let me know, I've helped alot of guys on moparts,c-c,charger and other boards.

Stefan

-
Back