-
Status
Not open for further replies.

JDMopar

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Contact seller
We have decided to sell our 69 Dart GT conv. This car is located in Asheville, NC, and it needs a complete resto. It is an all numbers matching 273/904 car. Factory gold with gold interior, black power top. It has PS,AC, and I have PB booster and brackets that go with it. I have all of the metal needed to restore. New AMD floor pan and rear footwells. New AMD drivers side full quarter for a hardtop, which can be cut around the conv top trim and used as a full conv. quarter. Goodmark passenger quarter to use for lower patch panels. Rust free spare tire well. Both front fenders, good used deck lid, GTS hood and a flat hood. I have BBP A body spindles to put disc brakes on it, along with the upper control arms. I have a new windshield gasket with chrome lock strip, plus the original windshield gasket that is good...and was used by Steele Rubber to reproduce the Dart conv. windshield gaskets that they now sell. This car is ALL there, but again....it needs a complete restoration. It ran when we got it, and the motor is not stuck now, but it has been sitting where you see it in the pics since 96 or 97! I am asking $5500 for it, AND THERE ARE NO PARTS FOR SALE SEPERATELY!!! PM me here, and I will answer any questions you may have.

Attachments

• Dart 001.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 1,153
  • Dart 002.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 1,132
  • Dart 003.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 1,112
  • Dart 004.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 1,112
Status
Not open for further replies.
-