Not open for further replies.

2fine69s

69 340-6pak Rag Top
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys,
I had all my trim re-anodized and when it came back I never separated it all out since it was going to be a long while before I needed it. This weekend I got it out only to find I had sent 3 front fender moldings to be anodized. So, I have 1 Left front fender piece for sale. It is the short front piece with the clip on it that attaches it to the long fender trim and will need to have the flat black painted on it. $75 to your door. I am in Elm City, N.C. 27822. Local pick up is also welcome. I ship only on Friday of each week (my only day off) and I only take paypal. PM me with any questions.
Thanks,
Martin

IMG_0844.jpg

Hey guys,
I had all my trim re-anodized and when it came back I never separated it all out since it was going to be a long while before I needed it. This weekend I got it out only to find I had sent 3 front fender moldings to be anodized. So, I have 1 Left front fender piece for sale. It is the short front piece with the clip on it that attaches it to the long fender trim and will need to have the flat black painted on it. $75 to your door. I am in Elm City, N.C. 27822. Local pick up is also welcome. I ship only on Friday of each week (my only day off) and I only take paypal. PM me with any questions.
Thanks,
Martin

View attachment 1714936368
I have been looking for one of these and would like to purchase it. I can send personal check or money order whichever you prefer. I am in Washington state.
Regards,
Bill Graves

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back