69 dart gt...runs and drives after 6 years

-

markymark

Reaction score
20170302_165741.jpg

Anybody have a clue about these seats. Year? Make? Model? Cant find covers like this pattern!!
20170306_131503.jpg
20170306_131503.jpg

Last edited:
IT has been 4 years for mine. A pic of the seats would help.

Not 70 with that seat belt hanger at the top, although I don't know about the pattern. Maybe show a pic of the release button for leaning ahead. They are quite different through the years.

Not 70 with that seat belt hanger at the top, although I don't know about the pattern. Maybe show a pic of the release button for leaning ahead. They are quite different through the years.
Wrong make.

20170306_151956.jpg

20170306_151956.jpg

He was teasing my comment with the make! That is a 71 style latch like a Duster. The button might have had chrome on it. But the plastic belt hanger at the top is from a different year. The 71 has the shoulder belt run along the door / roof edge on clips. Get whatever year of seat covers you like and put them on. You should be good to go since it appears they are A-body seat tracks on them.

Co
He was teasing my comment with the make! That is a 71 style latch like a Duster. The button might have had chrome on it. But the plastic belt hanger at the top is from a different year. The 71 has the shoulder belt run along the door / roof edge on clips. Get whatever year of seat covers you like and put them on. You should be good to go since it appears they are A-body seat tracks on them.
Cool. Thank you for your time and information

Congrats on getting your Dart running....WooHoo :thumbsup:

Anybody have a clue about these seats. Year? Make? Model? Cant find covers like this pattern!!

Those are F-Body seats as in Aspen or Volare

I haven't seen F-body seats, but the latch is the same as a set of 71 Duster (which happen to be different than my 71 Scamp) seats I have. Typical Chrysler, never know.

They are just like these....

1971 Duster Bucket Seats and Tracks. Very Good Condition

I searched for 76 plymouth seat covers...nothing. found 73 dart 340 to be the closest to this pattern..so sometime in the past the rear seats and all door panels were installed out of a 68 dart gt.( in pearl color) God only knows where the seats came from. They are comfortable though

Last edited by a moderator:
-
Back