-
Status
Not open for further replies.

tals

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for left rear quarter trim for my 69 Dart GT convert. Son in law took it thru a car wash and it became “removed”. I’m in Michigan. I hit a lot of local meets, but only visit Mopar Nationals as a major. I would like to find something before 2020. Driver quality or better. I can do some Resto on it.

Looking for left rear quarter trim for my 69 Dart GT convert. Son in law took it thru a car wash and it became “removed”. I’m in Michigan. I hit a lot of local meets, but only visit Mopar Nationals as a major. I would like to find something before 2020. Driver quality or better. I can do some Resto on it.
is hard top the same as convert on the quarter? if so I'll go check the condition of the ones I have. you can have them for free, pay for shipping. let me know, I'll check condition in morn. -Jed.

is hard top the same as convert on the quarter? if so I'll go check the condition of the ones I have. you can have them for free, pay for shipping. let me know, I'll check condition in morn. -Jed.

Hardtop and Convertible are the same. Thanks for the help.

Hardtop and Convertible are the same. Thanks for the help.
tals - I just pulled that piece of trim out, it is in really good shape, no dings, but all paint is faded off. The spear on the end is still crimped on from the back. I'll send you a PM. You can have it for free if you want it just send back what shipping was. -Jed.

tals -shipped out today, should be there Wednesday. -Jed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back