-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nydartgt

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Thought I would keep this car for ever. Life has its way of throwing a curve ball at you.

Car is located in NY (12477). Its an original GT car, 273, automatic, Factory A/C although the compressor has been upgraded, I do have the original, The car was built with a white vinyl top
as you can see in the build sheet, the exhaust is a flow master exhaust dual with front H-pipe, The factory radio doesn't work, there is a stereo in the glove box, Seats have been recovered,
steering wheel has 3 cracks in it, rear springs have been replaced. If you nwant any more pictures just PM me.

It has 22K on the clock, not sure if it went around or not, But from the looks of the car I would guess not. There is no rust on this car, truck and floors are perfect I am asking $19,500 for the car. I doubt you will find a cleaner one. Best way to get me is PM.

Offers being accepted. I can help with delivery if needed.

looks good , more pics would help, your market is smaller($$) wise & will take some time to sell. the car looks good,Lawrence

Thanks VDART, I'll get more pictures together, as soon as I get rid of another foot of
Snow.

Ill do a partial trade for an SRT8 "392"challenger. cash on my end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back