Status
Not open for further replies.

Brum

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello,
I did a complete restoration and modernization of my 69 dodge dart GTS and now have all the old parts for sale. For sale is the complete original suspension and drivetrain. The car was a 340 automatic on the floor, power steering, drum brakes. I was told the engine block was dealer replaced in 1970. X head 340 complete air cleaner to starter, I drove it just a little before I started the project ran decent, guessing original bore size, I have not confirmed that though. Lots of parts, everything goes together, I replaced everything, engine, trans, fuel tank,suspension, front and rear, steering column, Hood and both front fenders are useable but not great. So many dash and trim pieces, please ask for a more complete list if interested, I will Email it to you, everything goes together. I am in southern Colorado.

IMG_2558.JPG

IMG_2557.JPG

IMG_2559.JPG

IMG_2560.JPG

IMG_2561.JPG

IMG_2562.JPG

Could you give us a look at the engine cast date & stamped vin if there is one?

The build date should be on the block under the front of the driver's side head facing the radiator.

Sorry I thought the ask was for the build date.

Last edited:
Can you confirm if cast crank? Maybe post pic of Harmonic balancer, that casting date is for a 73 motor, maybe crank was changed. Thanks

From what I was reading they went to a cast crank in72 starting with engine # 39118000, if that # I posted of mine is the engine # it is earlier than that.

From what I was reading they went to a cast crank in72 starting with engine # 39118000, if that # I posted of mine is the engine # it is earlier than that.

Post pic of balancer I will be able to tell then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back