Status
Not open for further replies.

tallhair

Rufus T. Firefly
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This stuff is for sale but I would be open to a trade for hood or trunk lid for 68 RT, 70 RR Air Grabber hood or 440 AG breather base plate or 70 440+6 complete breather or possibly other parts. Edit: or 96 Dodge Ram hood and or pass fender. Would prefer original white paint.

I'm heading to my storage areas tomorrow and have some pictures here. If you see anything you are interested in it's probably for sale. Not looking to get rich but would like to get a little money for my projects and clear out the storage somewhat. The engine stand is not for sale although I have one that is. It comes apart for storage when not in use.

PM if you have questions or would like me to take more photos of something you are interested in while I am over at the storage.

I am not here frequently but should get an email if you PM me. Or you can check out the add on FBBO. I am there way more than I should be. If you send an emai I'll respond promptly. You may be able to do that through my profile. FBBO ad here: http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparf...k-for-pictures

I have a 69 Dart deck lid, hood, and doors. Headlight bezels and possibly a bumper or bumpers. (I have the bezels here so I can take more pics)

Couple of Diplomat front end caps and other parts from Dip cop cars

The 8.75 rear housing may be an A body ... I'll try to remember to measure it. If not A body then it's B body

I'm not sure if that manual trans came out of an A body or a truck but will try to find some numbers on it

There are some small block and B and RB engines, several 727 and a couple of aluminum 3 speed overdrive transmissions also although they are not visible in the pics. Probably a 904 also but not sure.

I would definitely like to get rid of the pick up bed since it is outside. Inside the bed is a step side type bed front and side panels - I don't have the tail gate. there is also a non-pristine 69 Coronet trunk lid in there.

Truck parts if anyone is interested:

80's or early 90's ? era passenger fender

Headlight/radiator panel

several 80ish aluminum grills

not picture'd late 80's or 90 instrument cluster

plus whatever you see in the pics

Big block truck exhaust manifold. I"ll get the part number posted later. It's here at the house.

What I think are truck oil pans hanging on the wall

Feel free to post up a comment about anything you see that's not named here. I am not familiar with the year or model of these truck parts and am probably missing some stuff you guys might recognize. They were my brother and fathers.

Also Allis Chalmers rider. I think it's a 71 or 72 model was running when parked but don't know now. There's also a Kohler engine in the garage that's out of a rider. The other lawnmower is a huffy I think.

413 Motor Home heads, intake and water pump/pump housing

Pics here: http://imgur.com/a/KdA50

thanks for the ad Joey!

Hello.
Is that a long or short bed?
Also how much for the truck fenders/any rust?

Any 69 dart drivers fenders?

Thanks

The bed is a short bed.

Do you mean the brownish passenger fender? IDK what's fair? I'm just trying to move it and the rest of the truck part but have no idea what to ask. The side in the pic is very nice in person. I'll take pictures inside and out tomorrow if all goes well :)

No Dart fenders that I've seen but will look again tomorrow.

More pictures added.

Rear seat for Dart. Came out of a 72

SrR3P5gh.jpg

Grill for 69 Dart

11mlM

http://imgur.com/a/11mlM#14

What I think may be bumper-ettes for dart

61xqVgph.jpg

Dart bumpers

mGqhRs3h.jpg

I'll be bringing the grill and whatever smaller parts I find home with me. I'll post pics.

Did you have a 22in fan shroud hanging up there? I couldn't tell. Let me know because I'd be interested in it.
Thanks
AlV

There are a bunch of plastic fan shrouds hanging up in there but no 2 piece metal ones. Do you have a picture and dimensions of the one you need or do you just want a 22" shroud period? They are all off Mopars. PM me your email address

Thanks guys. Yep .. concur they're for a Charger. I did some googling and comparing.

My Dad parted a 68 Charger so that must be where they came from. $50 anyone?

The thread is pretty old but is the 69 Dart grille still available and if so are there any good pics of it? Thanks, Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back