-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jmill67

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Well, my son made me a proud dad by purchasing his first (old) Mopar. He’s 19 and works on everything he touches. He’s working and going to a local Jr college and then transfer to Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. This morning he bought a semi rough 69 Dart 2 door hdtp. It’s all that he could afford. It mainly needs a bunch of small cosmetic items. Taillights, lenses, headlight bezels, a nice drivers door, door panels, drivers side quarter window vertical stainless trim for weatherstrip, a good V-8 radiator, main engine harness...that’s it for now. Anything you guys can do to help out our next generation Moparian I appreciate it very much. Show me what you have and I’ll be purchasing for my son. Thanks in advance.

53F4448C-2EC7-4AA5-BA3D-F975318825E4.jpeg

Last edited:
Auto trans? Does the lower radiator outlet on the water pump come out on the passenger or drivers side? If original 69' it will be on the passenger side, if someone swapped a 70' newer engine it will be on the drivers side. This will help to find a radiator.

I have a set of front and rear door panels from a 67 dart that were blue and dyed black that are excellent driver quality if you are interested .Just Pm if you are interested .Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back