-
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRoberts207

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I need a few pieces for my Dart, nothing to serious.. i need Drivers door window fuzzies, i have the rest of them, so i dont really want to buy a whole set, also need the braces for the front fenders, and lastly for now, i need the cover that goes over the hinge on the front bench seat, passenger side, prefer black, but can always paint a different color.. let me know if you have anything.. thanks a lot fellas Tom

tom, the paddock repops the bucket seat hinge covers for around $40 a pair fyi

I got mine from laysons but I've heard some people complain about them on this site but there was a thread the other about paddock not sending hole order and there going bankrupt maybe you should read before ordering.

Are you looking for used or new window fuzzies (catwiskars)? I have some that might be good on a used door I was going to part out.

Tom, I may have two new repop bucket seat hinge covers. They are both either inners or outers (can't remember wo/looking at them). Which one are you looking for? Re: the radiator. What size are you looking for? Do you have bolt hole measurements?

i need a 22".. i could get the bolt measurements, needs to have the bottom hole on the passenger side.. i have a bench seat, so it would be the outside cover for the passenger side..

Ok, my hinge covers are for buckets (the bench cover is different). You may want to edit your first post to reflect that you actually need one for a bench. Again, re: the radiator. Are you running a /6, SB, etc? I am trying to figure out if you need a stock replacement or somethng with some more cooling capacity.

The Dart is a 340 4 speed, no cooling issues.. when i got the car, somehow the fan got into the radiator and ruined it.. has one in it temporarily, but its not the right size, it does not need to be an original.. my bad on the buckets in my ad, my kids were drivin me batty..

I actually got the radiator for my Dart at Advance... Tell them to look under 72 Duster.. thats how I got mine.. If I remember correctly it was around $150 brand new.. fit like a glove, works perfect

ordered the radiator from Advance, it was 172$.. priced out the exact same radiator, company and part number, was 339$ at Summitt.. thanks for the pointer..

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back