69 dart rear bumper Question

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Hi guys and gals,well as some as you may know I need a rear bumper for my Dart.Well just found one for 75 bucks in Ottawa Ontario,a little out of my way but I should jump on it.Any members in Ottawa willing to help me out? also what 69 darts came with the bumperetts mine has none but this one does.The seller says in good shape.

Yeah my god the leafs this year could be beat by our local peewee team!! Don start a new thread "attn ottawa area members" ya might get more of a response. Scott "mrmopartech" is somewheres round there too

Hey Snake,
I think the bumperetts were an option back in the day.........maybe someone else might know for sure........thats a good deal on the bumper.

Yeah my god the leafs this year could be beat by our local peewee team!! Don start a new thread "attn ottawa area members" ya might get more of a response. Scott "mrmopartech" is somewheres round there too

I may try that Steve,I just saw the add so waiting for the seller to call back hope its still available.

Hey Snake,
I think the bumperetts were an option back in the day.........maybe someone else might know for sure........thats a good deal on the bumper.

Ya great price even if its a core for re chrome hey hows your car coming? dart1

bumperettes were optional

I have a set front and rear that have been rechromed and didn't use if anyone is interested

-
Back