69 dart rear window corner repair panels

-

canadianswinger

Reaction score
Doe's anyone know of any replacement panels or pieces for the rear window outside lower corners? I've found some for b bodies but can't seem to find any for A bodies .

Donor car deal, or make them up. I find most small panels aren't worth the money you spend on them, been down that road. Usually better off getting a sheet of 20ga cold rolled and going at it, but that's just me. Just like origami, guess I'm a wild man.

Thanks Poisondart74
It's funny nobody make the corners for the a bodies but they do for b bodies ,with It being such a common problem area. Donor cars are getting harder to come bye now, so i guess it's off to get some sheet metal and start pounding !!

If one browses through Year One’s Mopar catalog it becomes apparent real fast the B bodies, and last generation Cuda/Challenger’s reign supreme with a boat load more restoration body parts, and other stuff compared to A bodies.

A Body parts that I think would be big sellers: front cross member; windshield corners; under floor seat brackets; and lower fire wall patch panels.

-
Back