69 dart tail light harness upgrade?

-

1969ProDart

Reaction score
Ok replaced my entire vehicle harness with a whole new universal one. But it didn't come with sockets/plugs for the tail light housings. And I didnt want to replace everything else and leave the old plugs for the tail lights. I know they have new repros, but just curious if anyone has used something newer or another Socket style. Thanks

Ok replaced my entire vehicle harness with a whole new universal one. But it didn't come with sockets/plugs for the tail light housings. And I didnt want to replace everything else and leave the old plugs for the tail lights. I know they have new repros, but just curious if anyone has used something newer or another Socket style. Thanks

I replaced mine with brand new factory style sockets and I still was having problems even with a brand new harness. Turns out I wasn't getting a good ground to the tail light housing so that opening needed cleaned up for better contact.

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up. I'll probably end up getting factory style as well. Thanks!

-
Back