69 dart w/440

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear ya ebay is not a gaurantee as well, but its a few more eyes on it and who knows!

This is the very reason why right now most of my project mopars are sitting inside and nothing happening. The economy sucks and I don't want to put money into cars I can't even sell if I had to. Right now I'm holding tight and keeping them, but not much as far as restoring. Good luck with the sale, that is one nice car and worth every cent....

Showed the Dart to a guy from out of town, nice enough guy, but a chevy guy so of course I got to hear how awesome his pro street nova he just sold was and how all he had to do was go to a car show and collect the trophies. My car of course is not perfect, nice weekend car show/cruiser car ya know. He then tells me he will think of an offer for me, called me that night and because my car is not a trailer queen and a total show winner it over priced at 12.5! REALLY! if it was I would be asking a HELL of alot more! Uhh I hope once it gets on ebay this week maybe a mopar guy will pick it up!

Who bought it, the Chevy guy?
That was a great car.
Congratulations on the sale.

George

Thanks guys for all the nice words! No the chevy guy did not, he called a few more times but could not come up with an offer, weird. I put it on ebay and in 10 minutes a nice guy from New Jersey called and made me a good offer. It is being picked up and shipped to him on Monday!

Congrats Mike

Maybe i'll have to try the ebay thing. I just worry that it will sell and have the buyer back out to leave me stuck with the listing costs.
Maybe you can give me some pointers

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back