69 Dart with a 572 Indy Wedge, pro trans, Strange Dana 60!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68 Dartman

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Once again thinking of selling one of the nicest Darts you will ever see. It startd out as a 69 6 cylinder vinyl roof grandma car, and 80,000 dollars later this is what you get! This car was written up in Popular Hot Rodding, and no expense was spared! It has a pump gas friendly 572 Indy performance motor with a 727 tranny with all the goodies, and a Strange Dana 60 rear end! Has Altercation front end, Koni Coil overs all the way around, 4 wheel wilwoods, nothing but the best. Please contact me for more info, I have all receipts, and the car drives and starts as good as it looks! Asking 50,000 but I am open to offers, this is the ultimate muscle car! Drive to the track and kick but!

darta.jpg

dartb.jpg

dartc.jpg

dartd.jpg

darte.jpg

awesome looking car, great deal considering the amount of parts and work that have gone into it. i agree with 68 hemi gts though, what kinda 1/4 mile numbers does she run?

Sorry,
I have never had ir to the track. Got it done 2 years ago and just haven't gotten there. 3 hours away and no time! I would say it would be sub 10 second but that is just a guess. I have a set of welds with slicks on, has trans brake and line lock, just need to get down there! I built the car to drive to car cruise's and stuff on pump gas, but if I mix 30% race fuel she comes to life! To answer your question on the removable steering wheel, I had a guy make it for me. He fabricated a race car qwik connect on my factory column. Looks great and works awesome!
Thanks guys for the compliments!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back