Status
Not open for further replies.

the mopar dude

Head Dude
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Advertising this for a good friend of mine. Its one of those screwed up divorce deals where he got to keep the cars but has to sell them to pay lawyers and judgements. Got him working his *** off and doesnt have time to market it so i took it on to help him out. Not much room to bash him on the price due to the cost to find a good Dart to start with, and the money he needs to come up with. Its a decent streetable car you can drive like it is right now, and drive it home if you want. Good clean Kansas title and will be handled like you are buying it from him and not me.

69 Dart 270, with a few changes. This one has a 400 big block, 727 automatic and a 9" rear end. Fresh bright white paint, new interior components, upgraded suspension and brakes, new tires and wheels. This is a great daily driver that is easy to operate in city or highway conditions. Presently tagged, insured and driven daily.

This car started life as a Dart 270 with a 6 cylinder and automatic on the column. Front fender wells have been removed and front frame rails are reinforced from the firewall to the ends of the frame. Front brakes are a complete MP Brakes kit--big bolt pattern disc, all new bushings and ball joints, proportioning valve and master cylinder.Also has line lock system. Fiberglass front fenders,new quarters, 69 grille, 68 tail lights, painted about a year ago, and steel hood with glass scoop. Carb has direct sealing air pan for scoop.

Engine is a stock 400 with an Edelbrock dual plane intake and a Holley 750 double-pumper, iron exhaust manifolds and a big block radiator. Bonus: 125 horsepower Nitrous Oxide system and electric fuel pump. Standard Mopar Electronic ignition and distributor. Trans has been rebuilt with a Turbo Action reverse manual valve body, shifted with a B&M Quarterstick. Rear end is a Ford 9" with 373 gears and trac loc in a nodular case, mounted with Mopar Performance super stock springs. Wheels are a new set of Cragar S/S 15" big bolt pattern.

Interior has new headliner, carpets and door panels. Seats are lightweight race units with nice matching covers, 3-point harness for the driver, 2-point harness for the passenger. AM/FM/CD changer mounted in-dash with 4 speakers--just enough to hear it at highway speeds with the windows down. Has monster tach, manual temp and oil pressure gauges, and fuel pressure gauge with isolator.

All the lights and signals work, as this car is not only roadworthy but driven on a daily basis locally. With a 16 gallon fuel cell, it has a normal range on the highway. This is your chance to get into a roadworthy driveable big block Dart at a realistic price. It can be driven as-is while making plans for future drivetrain upgrades.

No way to get the pictures on here so the link to them is at http://www.themopardude.com/69_DART.html
If you have more questions or want to make an appointment to see it give me a call at 620-364-8200. The car is located in Burlington Kansas 66839, 50 miles south of Topeka.

$9300

To get a feel for the location, Burlington is between Fort Scott and Emporia. Middle America guys. Looks like a nice car.
Small Block

For under a grand you can send the car just about anywhere in the continental US. Still makes it cheap while you set behind a desk and punch numbers waiting for the car to get there. I would even consider undercutting a transporter, within reason, to help my buddy out on selling the car. I have a trailer. Check airline prices to Kansas City or Wichita--they are both 100 miles from me.
Somebody help my buddy Dave get this blood sucking broom rider off him. He is a good guy and needs help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back