[SOLD] 69 deluxe buckets local pick up in CT.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparclown

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
For sale is a set of early 69 barracuda deluxe bucket seats as there are no headrests.These are nice cores that have the plastic side trim in pretty nice condition.Missing the tracks,seat backs and one chrome knob.I would like to keep these as a local pick up only and I am in CT.06018
$350 if you come here and pick them up
and I have the complete matching rear fold down top and bottom with the hinges for an extra $100
Thanks Doug

Attachments

• 000_3680.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 493
  • 000_3678.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 455
Hey,

Dont supposed you could remove a couple of those silver medallions and sell them to me for a reasonable fee? I assume whoever buys and recovers the seats would not need the old seat covers. My 69 fastback has a deluxe interior and there are two of those missing on the rear seat.

thanks

Oh well,these are gonna be loaded up and are going to the Stafford Springs CT. swap meet this coming weekend along with many many parts for all kinds of A-bodies,E-bodies and some B-body parts and will be located on the pit road area which is on the backside of the track along the fence.
Doug

Oh well,these are gonna be loaded up and are going to the Stafford Springs CT. swap meet this coming weekend along with many many parts for all kinds of A-bodies,E-bodies and some B-body parts and will be located on the pit road area which is on the backside of the track along the fence.
Doug
see ya there hope your ready to wheel and deal...

see ya there hope your ready to wheel and deal...

You betcha
Complete rallye dash
center console
auto shifter
and lots more
Going this morning to load a rack body truck up with all of my parts.
See ya there
Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back