-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakgreen33

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Headed to eBay in March! Complete and all original 69 Barracuda Fastback. 318 4 speed car. Black car with red and white interior. 0741 8 3/4 rear, Rallye dash, 150 speedo, console and a/c, white side stripes. This car sat(outside) for 10+ years. Solid Wyoming car, has very good floors and is straight. Needs lower quarters and rear deck lid (rust under finish panel). This car will need a complete restoration. Interior is removed. Side and rear glass good, windshield is cracked. Motor turns free. More project then I can handle! Reserve will be set at $4500. Includes running 360 builder. Please PM me if interested. Thanks! Cheyenne, Wyoming.

It would be better if you just post a couple of pics once say front, rear, side and rust maybe also eng. area that way you dont have to send the same pics to alot of different people then someone will contact you if they are interested because at that price it shouldn't last long if its in good shape. If it was in Calif. I would be interested.

Thank you for being both constructive and cosiderate! I will post a couple of pics and have many more available. Thank you for your advise! I want this car to find a good home. It took me nearly ten years to obtain and was no easy endeavor!

Thanks! and sorry, I guess I'm more of a Clint Eastwood fan then a "John Wayne" fan (Re; second post). Pictures are posted!

:(
The pictures did not show up in this thread.

I found them in the photo gallery.
Best of luck in the sale of your car.

vbpgimage.php

vbpgimage.php

vbpgimage.php

Very nice car! One of the cleanest I've seen! White is my favorite color for most any MOPAR. My brother has an all original 65 Cuda non-Formula "S" car with the 273 4BBL Commando V8 and torqueflite transmission. Is this an unusual car? It's Turquoise. We are in Cheyenne, Wyoming at jakgreen33@aol Thanks for the reply!

Headed to eBay in March! Complete and all original 69 Barracuda Fastback. 318 4 speed car. Black car with red and white interior. 0741 8 3/4 rear, Rallye dash, 150 speedo, console and a/c, white side stripes. This car sat(outside) for 10+ years. Solid Wyoming car, has very good floors and is straight. Needs lower quarters and rear deck lid (rust under finish panel). This car will need a complete restoration. Interior is removed. Side and rear glass good, windshield is cracked. Motor turns free. More project then I can handle! Reserve will be set at $4500. Includes running 360 builder. Please PM me if interested. Thanks! Cheyenne, Wyoming.

Hey mate. Please PM me some pics. the car. I need to show it on my wife before buying something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back