-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ANG 2S000

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a full set of interior door and kick panels for a 69 Dart four door...arm rests too if you have them. Not surprisingly, a lot of four door stuff doesn't seem to be available on the aftermarket, except for the front kick panels.

I would like something a little north of driver quality, as I'm working on a resto-mod myself and want the parts to be "restorable" with some elbow grease. Color is not important, I am planning on dying them black anyway. I know there a lot of folks out there using four doors as donor cars to build two doors, so if you can hook a brother up, please let me know what you're looking for price wise and what you think shipping would probably cost.

I have a 1972 and a 1974 four door that I am parting out here in the northern Detroit metro area.
Not 1969, but might be the same or similar enough?
The four door cars kept the "early" (1972 and older) style arm rests until their demise in 1976.

Last edited:
I have a 1972 and a 1974 four doors that I am parting out here in the Detroit metro are.
Not 1969, but might be the same or similar enough?
The four door cars kept the "early" (1972 and older) style arm rests until their demise in 1976.
Do you have any pictures?

I also have a red set

Picture 2316.jpg

Picture 2315.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back