-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ObcessedwithM

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Dodge Dart GTS Convertible. I have listed for sale one of the rarest A-Bodies ever built or The Holy Grail of the A-Bodies.
This is a 1969 Dodge Dart GTS Convertible (1 of 214 EVER built) It is painted its original color R-4 Bright Red/White Bumblebee Stripe with White Interior.
Matching Numbers 340 4bbl with the Heavy Duty Torqueflite Automatic. 8 and 3/4 rear end with 3.23 sure grip gears.
Options: Tinted Windshield, 3-Speed Wipers, Power Steering, Power Top, AM/FM Radio, etc.
It was built March 27th and was sold May 23rd 1969 at TideWater Dodge in Norfolk, VA.
It has been featured in 5 different major magazines. It was also featured in a movie called, "The Box".
The R-4 red is quite rare and it is possibly the ONLY GTS convertible painted Bright Red due to the color only being available on the Swinger line late in the model year.
GTS Convertibles rarely become available so do not miss out! PM with any questions or offers. I am really looking for a mint turn-key 70 GTX and this is the only reason I am selling. This car rides and runs like new. The finest Mopar that I've ever owned. $48,500.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back