Status
Not open for further replies.

1968dartman

life is getting better!!
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I have a pair of 69 Dart hood inserts that I would like to trade for hood inserts for a 68 Dart. Let me know what you have and we will talk. The inserts I have are driver quality. I will post pics tonight after I get home from work. thanks for looking!!

free bump ...hope you find what your looking for ...the 68 ones are a lot rarer than the 69 ones

bcoz 68 had them on GTS only

69 had them on GTS and Swinger 340 which they made quite a few.

have you considered re-pops?

the re-pops are plastic but thats not a bad thing .....painted right you cant tell the difference plus the plastic wont pit.

plus the re-pops are available which goes a long way lol

i was going through the same search for Natasha but i decided to go with a fiberglass Lift off HEMI hood .

a lot cheaper plus fits my Super Stock Motif ....plus i think the hood gets in the way when working on the car ....will be so nice to lift it off and get rid of the hood while im trying to work. LOL

Anyways good luck and you have ppl looking out for you.

There are two items on this site that sell faster than you can post them......... 68 GTS hood inserts and that pesky little nose piece for the grille.

Like Rani said the 68's are a lot more rare. The repops are nice but pricey, I think around 375$. Just recently did I find a second set of 68 inserts, took almost two years of looking so be patient and keep a keen eye on the "exterior parts" classified.

Good luck with your quest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back