Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiny46J

Derby Guy 46J
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1969 Plymouth Satellite 4 door i would like to sell. It has been sittin in a barn since 1992. It does not have a motor or transmission or hood. Car does not have a title but do have a bill of sale. I bought this car as a Demolition Derby car but my heart says not to destroy it. Not sure of a price so make me a good price. Very little rust on car.
15y8cxu.jpg

2b2mfn.jpg

2ith7gi.jpg

wrkf7t.jpg

Please read rules in place http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/announcement.php?f=88&a=6

Please don't demo that thing. Im sure there's a member here who might make an offer on it

Which engine did it have to start with? That would be the 5th digit of the VIN. The boys are getting bigger and I need more room. Might be interested in a father-son project if the price is right. Can you say 4 door Roadrunner?

Bluffton where? and can we get some interior shots and a shot of the floorboards and lower quarter panels and trunk too. Does it have a K-frame and suspension pieces there? Does it have a rear end or leaf springs?

Bluffton where? and can we get some interior shots and a shot of the floorboards and lower quarter panels and trunk too. Does it have a K-frame and suspension pieces there? Does it have a rear end or leaf springs?

Indiana plate on the car

zip is Bluffton, IN

looks like a nice solid car

good luck

I wont demo this car cause its too nice to destroy. Its a leaf spring car, the interior is in very good condition everything is there, the back quarter pannels are a little rusty but very litter rust on the rest of the car....i will have to look at the vin to get what motor it was didnt know that. I am in Bluffton Indiana someone make me a price, no idea what its worth, I know its worth something for a project.......

I wont demo this car cause its too nice to destroy. Its a leaf spring car, the interior is in very good condition everything is there, the back quarter pannels are a little rusty but very litter rust on the rest of the car....i will have to look at the vin to get what motor it was didnt know that. I am in Bluffton Indiana someone make me a price, no idea what its worth, I know its worth something for a project.......

old car price guide

69 Satellite 4 door sedan

#6 $376
#5 $1,116
#4 $1,860
#3 $4,190
#2 $6,510
#1 $9,300

this should give you an idea of what they are worth, with so much missing my guess is between #5 & #6

I don't see a front end ,or rear end... I think a 6 with out a title.
This would make a good more door project but more info will be needed to make an offer.
I wonder how soft the belly is ? I am looking at this for a friend and need more info.
Vin # and pictures of the K frame would be a good start, and open the trunk for a look see, I would hate to see him put a bunch in the car.

I will post more pics this Saturday when i get the car out of the barn....post more pics as well. And the is a leaf spring rear end still on car and a front end as well....not sure why the passenger side tire is not on but i will know more Saturday. Only things car is missing is motor/tranny/hood/title everthing else is there.......

if this doesn't sell by august I may be interested, saving up for a new project lol, something to really hot rod

Sorry no new pics yet been getting to much rain to even try to get car out. And I do know the front and back bumpers together are rust free and worth around $400 and yes there are keys for the car one for the ignition and one for trunk. Hoping to get car out this weekend if the rain holds off....Very sorry for no new pics yet but they will come.....should know what motor was in this car by Friday....Thanks for everyones waiting.........remember NO MOTOR/TRANNY/HOOD/TITLE.....everything else is there and very little rust!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back