-
Status
Not open for further replies.

19Valiant69

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Faded Yellow with a Blacked out hood. Slant Six 225, runs great, Three Speed Automatic "Economy" model trans., Full Front bench with seat belts all around. Restore or drive her as is, she has been my daily driver for the last two years. I gave her a new radiator, old one in the trunk, full tune up with Accel coil, oil change, new carb, old one with a rebuild kit comes with her, converted from Points to HEI, new alternator and voltage regulator. Comes with a slew of parts including a 904 torque flight trans., an early seventies grill with headlight rings, a two barrel carb intake and exhaust setup off a mid seventies slant six.

$1700.00/OBO

Pic is the day I bought her.

5L65G85M93F23N73o9c9dcd37da2af3b01d18.jpg

5L75J35Md3Gb3Kd3I6c9dddd074a4f5151308.jpg

BTTT

I have to sell her regretably, Got my first child days away and need to get something I can cruise with my boy in. In the futre I will get something we can work on as a father son team.

She has around 160,000 miles and runs like a champ.

Thanks for looking.

BTTT

Update, had her sold, the day before pick up she got backed into. Buyer Backed out and now I am just looking to get 800/OBO, Cash is king.

Damge to the hood, passanger fender, and little to the grille (easily repaired), still comes with every part I collected for her but I need it gone. Pics soon, Pick up prefered.

Could I see some pics of the damage?
and what the underneath looks like?
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back