-
Status
Not open for further replies.

gerty

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Contact seller
I have this Valiant roller for sale that I will never get to. It was an ex bracket car so the interior is bare except for a pair of Mustang buckets just thrown in.

The floors were "fixed" with sheet metal, rat rod style, lol. The trunk is solid with only a hole cut out where the fuel cell sump was. Other than a very small bubble on each lower quarter there are no rust issues on the rest of the body that I have noticed. It's not beat up and all the glass is there.

The wiring is missing, I was planing on using a complete harness, gauge cluster, steering column etc. from a '73 Duster. That way you get elect. ignition, voltage reg, alternator plugs all in the harness, Also a locking steering wheel and a key in the column etc.

The slant k member is still there, but the left motor mount was removed for big block clearance. Mounts for big block elephant ears are welded in. The rear has been mini-tubed but only installed with sheet metal screws, would be better to weld them in. The rear in the car is just a 7 1/4 to roll around with.

Fenders, bumper with brackets and grill are here but not in the first pics. I will try my best to get more pics loaded tonight.

There is no title for the car. Bill of Sale only. I had planed to title it from one of the online companys but never got around to it.

There are 4 new Cooper Cobra 225-70-14s with zero miles on steel small bolt rims on it, I could let go with it or bring yours to swap out for loading.

Asking $1000 without wheels and tires. $300 for wheels and tires.
Located in Burkesville Ky 42717

Attachments

• valiant b.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 1,410
  • valiant e.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 1,362
  • valiant i (2).jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 1,361
  • valiant k.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 1,362
  • valiant g.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 1,364
  • valiant c.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 1,365
same old story...I'd take that car in a heartbeat IF I could find a reasonable way to get it here. Good luck with the sale! Bob

Here are more pics. The bubbles on the quarter are a little worse than I remembered. There is also some rust in the trunk drain channel as seen in the last two pics. The fenders are not installed, the're just hanging on. I have a grill, bumper and brackets just not pictured yet.
Bob

Attachments

• vvh.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 1,265
  • vvg.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 1,278
  • vvf.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 1,276
  • vve.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 1,284
  • vvd.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 1,277