-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad426

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1969 Plymouth Valiant, originally a six cylinder car, automatic, front bench seat. I bough the car on e-Bay near Chicago, IL this spring and picked it up myself. The body is rock solid and ready for assembly, bumpers are re-chromed, trim detailed and just needs a headliner & detailing inside. The story goes….two guys bough the car to build up for their Dad and they got as far as they did and he passed away. They traded the car to a Mopar restoration shop for parts on another project where it’s been sitting for a few years waiting to be finished. The shop decided to sell the Valiant. I bought it because I have a 1000 mile stroker 408 (360 Magnum) with Projection II FI & A Powerdyne supercharger & NOS that I wanted to put into it. I had Art Morison Enterprises in Fife, WA build a custom narrow rear 4 bar suspension to the tune of about $6,500.00. I can supply copies of all invoices upon request for the car, engine & rear end. I have the MT tires & Centerline rims mounted & balanced. THE ENGINE -Dodge Magnum 5.9 (360) bored 0.030 over. Engine block Magnaflux NDT, Eagle stroker crankshaft, HD rods, pins, ect. Edelbrock Alu. Heads, air gap intake, All top end parts & workmanship from Mopac, Mopar & Lordco. I will be happy to give you a show & tell. I have a new car rotisserie & a nice tandem axle car hauler trailer as well. I’m selling my project & car restoration items because my health will not allow me to proceed. I also have a MIG, TIG & Plasma cutter which are negotiable. If you are looking for a nice easy project that will make you money this is it. I’m not interested in trades or breaking up into parts. I estimate I have over $30,000.00 invested as it sits ($13,000.00) in just he engine. Come have a look, see for yourself, do the math and make me an offer on what interest you. ([email protected])

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back