7 1/4 differential needed in sf bay area!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ann

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello,

my 65 dart wagon is making a loud noise which seems to be the rear end. Please...does anybody nearby have one available? The 7 1/4 is fine for me.

I jacked it up myself and everything seemed sloppy, so took it to a neighborhood shop who claimed it's the differential itself. He didn't have a socket big enough to open the drain plug, so that's where I'm at. Last time this happened (in my 63 dart) I kept driving until it ground to a smoking stop, and I'd like to replace it sooner this time! And hope that horrible noise goes away.

Thanks! Ann

Thank you!! Cute car! Let me see if I can find one closer, but yours sounds like a good option. Cheers, Ann

I have one you can have for **FREE** if you come pick it up in Tracy, CA. I gutted the brakes when I took the E-brake cables off for my swap but it worked fine while it was in my 1967 Valiant.

Lemme know if and when you want it, it's in the back of my truck right now waiting for my next trip to the scrap yard.

yes yes yes yes yes!!!! I will PM you. Tracy is no prob! i and the screamin wagon thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back