-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1973dartswinger

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hey just pulled the factory 7 1/4 out of my 73 swinger. Large bolt pattern car No known issues that I am aware of but the car hasn’t been driven in several years. $100 or best reasonable offer by the last week of February. I have a party in my yard first weekend in March and need it out of the way. Just hoping someone can use it. Located in Staten Island Ny. You can even take the saggy old leaf springs with it Thank you. I can get more pictures if interested once the snow melts.

72929281705__8597FD18-C854-40DF-9973-314BE596C384.jpeg

Hey just pulled the factory 7 1/4 out of my 73 swinger. Large bolt pattern car No known issues that I am aware of but the car hasn’t been driven in several years. $100 or best reasonable offer by the last week of February. I have a party in my yard first weekend in March and need it out of the way. Just hoping someone can use it. Located in Staten Island Ny. You can even take the saggy old leaf springs with it Thank you. I can get more pictures if interested once the snow melts.

View attachment 1716208236
Is this an open rear, 2.76's, etc.?? Those would be 10" drums also, correct? You'd get a lot more looks/traffic if You edit-in 'LBP' in front of 7 1/4 in the title. Thx.

Is this an open rear, 2.76's, etc.?? Those would be 10" drums also, correct? You'd get a lot more looks/traffic if You edit-in 'LBP' in front of 7 1/4 in the title. Thx.
Edited that thanks for the tip. I would imagine open but I’d be guessing and have to look. I’ll get that info. As far as gearing what would indicate that and where could I find it? Thanks alot appreciate the help

The Rears came with a little tag on one of the bolts on the rear cover

Edited that thanks for the tip. I would imagine open but I’d be guessing and have to look. I’ll get that info. As far as gearing what would indicate that and where could I find it? Thanks alot appreciate the help
Should have a tag, but in case it was lost/tossed if the cover was removed, visual inspection or the hold one axle & try to spin the pinion are the only sure ways. Gear ratio is stamped on ring gear, if You're sure it's the original rear, the fender tag codes will call-out the ratio & if it's a SureGrip.

Should have a tag, but in case it was lost/tossed if the cover was removed, visual inspection or the hold one axle & try to spin the pinion are the only sure ways. Gear ratio is stamped on ring gear, if You're sure it's the original rear, the fender tag codes will call-out the ratio & if it's a SureGrip.
This is from the fender tag. Doesn’t seem to have any info on it. Didn’t get a chance to move everything around to get to the rear before work today to look for a tag. If I was a betting man I’d say it’s 100% original when I got the car from the original owner almost 19 years ago it it barely had anything changed on it from original. I’ll dive a little deeper to see if the tag is still on the rear.

IMG_5673.jpeg

IMG_5674.png

IMG_5675.png

For those looking, I have to pass on this due to logistics, peace..

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back