-
Status
Not open for further replies.

vwmoparguy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Does anyone need this thing? Small bolt pattern. Not sure of r/p ratio but it is an open diff. Don't know condition but everything turns. Has brakes too. I can ship at buyers expense. I probably would give it away as long as it doesn't get scrapped(they don't make this stuff anymore,you know)!!

Located in Riverside, Ca.92503

Payment in beer is fine or $$$$, or a favor down the road. Ok, it's free if someone wants it.

I know its sad. Nobody wants a 7 1/4. they just tear up too easy.
can you say "utility trailer axle". 'course if you need one.....??

I know its sad. Nobody wants a 7 1/4. they just tear up too easy.
can you say "utility trailer axle". 'course if you need one.....??

You said it.

They are only good on a stock 318 or less.

I had a 318 with a 340 cam, Rhoades lifters, 360 heads, 9.2 compression, stock 69 4bbl intake and 600 vac Holley. blew up 3 of these in 3 1/2 years. Switched to 8 3/4 and never had another problem. I did get 17.75 MPG on the highway with it though... When your left tire and axle come out and pass you on the highway shoulder at 65 MPH, you think twice about using these... 8-[ :help: [-o<

I know it's nothing special or desirable. I just hate to scrap something that someone may be able to use.

Like I said, it's good for a stock 318, 273, or slant six car. My ex has a slant 6 64 Dart, but you are too far for me to pick up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back