7.25 rear end cover

-

B-NA$TY

Reaction score
hey everyone iv been searching for a chrome diff cover with no luck. dose anyone have a part# or know where to get one.... i can only find 8 1/4 and larger from mopar performance....

still looking.... anyone have a chrome diff cover or know where to get one?

I don't think anybody makes one. You can find a stock one and send it to Leanna and let her powder coat it for you. She doesn't have chrome I don't think but she can come pretty dang close.

Or, I wounder if a good wire wheel finish and then a clear coat from a can would come close to a chrome finish :scratch:

I don't think anybody makes one. You can find a stock one and send it to Leanna and let her powder coat it for you. She doesn't have chrome I don't think but she can come pretty dang close.

Thanks for the mention Rob!

The chrome-replica powder I use is called "Super Chrome." It would probably be fine for a differential cover as long as the rest of the axle assembly isn't already chromed. It looks good on its own but I can't recommend its use on parts that are visually close to real chrome -- you can tell at a glance that it's not the same stuff.

Though this vintage ride is for a slightly younger crowd :-D, you can get an idea of how the Super Chrome looks.

View attachment 024 - Copy.jpg

View attachment 028 - Copy.jpg

sweet thanks guys.. Leanna i keep seeing your awesome work all over FABO i might have to get a few parts together and hit you up

If you want it dun right for your ride send it to CudaChick1968 (Leanna), she has brought many old parts of mine to a one of a kind piece of art, Have her put a Pen Stare on the cove :thumleft: wow this has gave me an idea :color:

-
Back