7 A-bodies in one place!

-

65-440

Reaction score
Organized a lunch cruise with some friends this past Saturday. Spent all day driving back roads and eating good food. Wasn't planned, but all the cars were A-bodies!

Attachments

• 20150523_121206.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 326
  • 20150523_121214.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 345
  • 20150523_134631.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 332
  • 20150523_135710.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 344
This is my idea of a great Saturday. Find a great restaurant about 100 miles from home and share a big table for a long late lunch with 5 or 6 like-minded Mopar couples. I could see enjoying a weekend ride like that every month for the rest of my life :)

Dennis

^^^^^^^^^^^
Could not have said it better! Sounds like a geat time!

This is my idea of a great Saturday. Find a great restaurant about 100 miles from home and share a big table for a long late lunch with 5 or 6 like-minded Mopar couples. I could see enjoying a weekend ride like that every month for the rest of my life :)

Dennis

Dennis, it was a real good time. I don't understand why some people wont drive their cars more then a mile from home ! Here's an idea, gather some of your friends that aren't scared to drive and we can all meet in the middle for lunch one Saturday !

Awesome. Who owns that tasty green Barracuda?

That's my buddy Bernard's car. super nice build. 5.7l hemi from a 2004 ram, auto trans from the ram, dana 60, 4 wheel disc brakes, power EVERYHTING, total custom interior job

I wish I had friends with Mopars. Only two of my friends have old cars that run and one is a Ferd and one is a Chebby. Another friend has a '67 D100 that's all there but doesn't run. While out cruising in my Dart I've only seen ONE other A body on the road in three years and I've only seen a handful driving while I haven't been in the Dart.

That's a nice group of A bodies! I bet that was an awesome cruise and hopefully I'll get to do something like that one of these days. :glasses7:

That's the kind of thing me and my buddies do when we want to cruise. Used to go to the shows and "cruise nights" but all that sitting around was not doing my tires or engine any good. So we just pick a small town or restaurant that's a good 50 miles away or so and cruise the back roads to get there. Have a great lunch and a beer then a nice cruise home.

Waaaaay better time than the shows IMO. But then I'm burned out from sitting in sweltering parking lots being bored.

Get out and have an adventure in your car!

It will love you for it!

Mop

Attachments

• 100_4180.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 145
Looks like a great time! I agree with you Momoparman the car show scene is BORING!! I only did a few shows and realized that isn't for me. I would much rather pass a car on the road than see it sitting at a show. Motorcycle people seem to do this kinda stuff all the time in my area but its hard to get car people to do what you all did! Great pics!

-
Back