-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronald C.

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Have an extra under dash harness up for sale. Was “told” it was for mid 70’s Dart, specifically a ‘74. When I compared it my respective harness, it was very very similar. However, while configuration appears to be spot on the same, some of the colors used are different. This is the only thing leaving me to question if the year is correct. Happy to send what ever pics of it, if it helps identify/confirm the year. Harness is in otherwise great shape, doesn’t appear to be cut into. Never have used it so unsure about its form/fit/function but no reason to believe it wouldn’t work great.

Asking $125 plus shipping.

299A8379-E262-41B4-B657-7621793AD53E.jpeg

6B062F4D-797A-454F-BC6F-73544480D035.jpeg

5714920D-FD24-4CCA-94D9-01B74C8F0ED3.jpeg

I would be interested if you could be sure it is in deed a 74 Dart sport harness. I don’t have one to compare it to. Thanks Vern
I am happy to employ what ever we need to do to confirm it for you. But, I am not sure how to do that. I certainly dont want to sell you something that doesn't fit.

Does anyone have any suggestions for confirming year/fit of a 74 harness?

I can post in another area about means of confirming year and fit to see what we come up with. If you get to a level of comfort that is correct for your application, I am happy to ship it up to and if is not what you are looking for, I wouldn't have any issue refunding you your money. My only request would be you take of the return postage.

Again, I am pretty sure it is 74, but there is no indication it would be more or less than 1 or 2 years either way. I have a 74 Dart Sport as well and it appears to match mine. The only noticeable difference I found was the actual wire color. Components and plugs all match the other 74 harness I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back