Princess Valiant

A.K.A. Rainy Day Auto
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Contact seller
looking for a 70/1 bench seat for a 71 scamp in Colorado or shipped in to 81006
(COLORADO)
Average condition fine, a good frame and hardware is the only must, upholstery doesn't matter.

Standard bench, no armrest.

Thanks

Have a complete front bench from a 71 dart. White but will need recovering. VERY nice with no rust. Need it gone. Greyhound shipping is the cheapest but not sure what it will be. Won't want much for it, just need to sell it. SW MO..... closer than Houston. lol

If anyone can get a shipping quote, I don't mind paying shipping if I have some direction

Thanks so much

Do you have a Fastenal store near you? They use their trucking system to their stores as a freight company on the side. Prices are really reasonable but it can take a couple days longer than a normal LTL and you would have to pick it up at one of their stores. What's your zip? I'll get the measurements and weight tonight and email them tomorrow to get a quote. I'll also take a couple pictures of it for you.

Do you have a Fastenal store near you? They use their trucking system to their stores as a freight company on the side. Prices are really reasonable but it can take a couple days longer than a normal LTL and you would have to pick it up at one of their stores. What's your zip? I'll get the measurements and weight tonight and email them tomorrow to get a quote. I'll also take a couple pictures of it for you.

Pm sent

The driver's side is missing the top hat fastener. Everything else is pretty straight on it. I'll send a PM back when I hear back on the shipping costs.

Seat 1.jpg

Seat 2.jpg

Seat 3.jpg

Seat 4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back