-
Status
Not open for further replies.

QuickBpBp

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Contact seller
This is a nice complete grille center for a 70-2 Valiant or Duster. The only piece missing is the lower corner of the LH headlight bezel mounting tab(see pic) on the same side the top mounting for the headlight bezel has a hairline crack from the top trim screw. The chrome bezels and the lenses are nice. The trim has dents in it but is restorable or usable as is. Also comes with an extra set of nice straight shiny upper and lower trim(Not pictured). There is no cracked fins. Part is in SE Pa. I can send plenty of pics. I prefer local pick-up but could ship.
$295 OBO plus shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_5780 (Small).jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 368
  • IMG_5774 (Small).jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 358
  • IMG_5776 (Small).jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 352
  • IMG_5775 (Small).jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 358
  • IMG_5781 (Small).jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 346
  • IMG_5782 (Small).jpg
    39 KB · Views: 355
Hey man - I'll take this, but would need shipping to Australia (Brisbane, QLD 4000) I know it's a pain, but I'd be so appreciative if you could investigate it. I'll pay all the costs, obviously.

Crashed my Scamp today and they weren't sold here, so parts are a nightmare.

Just an FYI if you're not on Moparts too. Moparts member Ozhemi is an import/export guy that ships a lot of stuff to Australia. He may have a container going soon, and can save y'all some money on shipping. Good luck. :glasses7:

Still for sale.... Aussie guy was waiting on insurance company. Plus shipping UPS was $700 LOL...

Sorry to leave you hanging, mate - Insurance company is still dicking me around. I really appreciate your patience. If it sells before they get their act together, that's no worries.

Also, I owe you a beer for wrapping it up and carting it to UPS and back for the quote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back