-
Status
Not open for further replies.

matsucu06

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Selling 318 Short Block for $150 OBO. Accept cash or PayPal. For Local pick-up only; Located in San Jose, CA.

What I don't know:
  • Miles on motor?
  • Condition of bearings or other surfaces?
  • Cam specs?
  • Any other internal mechanical specs?
What I do know:Motor was running before pulled from 68 Barracuda
  • Ran well from Southern Idaho to San Jose, CA
  • Pulled (Missing) intake manifold, valve covers, distributor, fuel pump eccentric, Water Pump/Crank pulleys, alternator, and flex plate for use on current project
  • Includes 72 and below motor mounts
  • See pics below
PM me with any other questions. Thanks FABO!

Attachments

• 318-1.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 576
  • 318-2.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 583
  • 318-3.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 580
  • 318-4.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 578
  • 318-5.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 569
FWIW, if the engine comes as pictured with heads, it's a long block. A short block is an engine without heads. Good deal, btw. I wish you were closer.

FWIW, if the engine comes as pictured with heads, it's a long block. A short block is an engine without heads. Good deal, btw. I wish you were closer.

Hi RustyRatRod,
Thanks for clarifying description, I'll update. Yeah, engine ran well before I pulled it from a 68 Barracuda a couple months ago. Always started right up and ran with no trouble. Was told it was remanufactured, but didn't get any specific dates or mileage. Hope to find a good home for it; I just don't have a use for it or have the room to store...

It looks good and clean too. I don't know why you still have it. GLWS.

Ok... Several folks interested, but no follow-up.. So, let's try this... Neglected to include photos of the "Custom" painted oil pan, included with the motor... After seeing this, there has to be some local folks in the Bay Area that are interested! Probably looks even better with a good cleaning!! Cool, right???!!!

Attachments

• 318 Oil Pan.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 262
  • 318 Oil PanA.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 277
I may be interested. If this is still available next week ill take it off your hands. I just need to get a truck and some time to get out there

I may be interested. If this is still available next week ill take it off your hands. I just need to get a truck and some time to get out there

As of now, still available. This little motor ran well before I pulled it and replaced it with a 340. So, would be worth the drive. I still have my engine hoist set up and would be easy to lift off the engine stand and into a truck. Just let me know...

PM me with any questions...

is the engine still up for sale I didnt see anything else posted since 9/23? I'm just north of San Fran could come today let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back