70 440 duster for a good deal

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like a steal to me. Looks like schumaker headers, so more then likely mounts and strap

looks like a steal to me. Looks like schumaker headers, so more then likely mounts and strap

Maybe it is a steal. Where is the ignition switch? I don't see one in the column and it looks like one is hanging from the dashboard. Maybe it has the rare option, "screwdriver start", the predecessor to keyless entry. LOL.

I'd rather have a small block (LA, Magnum, or new Hemi) vs a big block anyday.

small block engines sux. who cares if there trick out.who cares about the la engine. the only cool small engine is the 340. just as much as a gas hog as a big block is. further a 440 is not a cupcake engine.like the 400 is. the new hemi suxs compared to the old 1960s hemi's. in your face guys!

I dont trust anyone selling a mopar with an 8.75 full posi. If he dont know what the hell he is talking about how cobbled is the rest of the car.Anyone else notice the fuel inlets on the driver side with a rubber hose and worm clamp on it

I dont trust anyone selling a mopar with an 8.75 full posi. If he dont know what the hell he is talking about how cobbled is the rest of the car.Anyone else notice the fuel inlets on the driver side with a rubber hose and worm clamp on it
the car isn't cobbled that bad.i knew the owner before it sold it to this guy.he said the car hauled *** with that 440 in there.

if u guys have any questions about the duster contact this guy he owned it before this other guy. he is member on here.
Ajp440

the car isn't cobbled that bad.i knew the owner before it sold it to this guy.he said the car hauled *** with that 440 in there.

That explains it. The owner/seller didnt build it. I,m sure the builder would have said suregrip.

well I think its a good deal if you don't look at small things, its rust free and the 440 transplant is done. If anyone has done a 440 transplant they know its not a cheap job.

well I think its a good deal if you don't look at small things, its rust free and the 440 transplant is done. If anyone has done a 440 transplant they know its not a cheap job.
yep its not a cheap job and its a pain the *** to the swap is also.

There aint nothin cheap anymore.It take a lot of money now a days hopefully he gets what he needs....I'm puttin good vibes for him.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back