-
Status
Not open for further replies.

4404spd

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Im looking for a 70-71 340 air cleaner bottom or whole asmb. if you have one that won't break the bank. If it need work thats no problem. Thanks Dan

Dan
How original do you want it?I have a little project that I was working on a couple of years ago,I was cloning a 70/71 air cleaner for a 71 340 Cuda I had.Sold the car and now this is just sitting around,something you want to finish maybe?
Doug

Attachments

• 000_1920.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 210
  • 000_1921.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 211
What you looking to get for it, I have a 72 and a 73 340 air cleaner and thought about cutting one up but then i said naw i cant cut one up...lol

I think i have one in the attic in my barn it would be tomorrow before i can see what year it is, I do believe it's just like the one in the 1st reply, mine is all black.

Ok here are some pic's If my old memory serves me right this is off a 71 chally that my brother had

It needs a good cleaning it has been in the barn for a while.there's no dents in the bottom, PM me if this is what your looking for.

AJ71DUSTER

Attachments

• 041.JPG
    109 KB · Views: 174
  • 042.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 153
  • 043.JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 162
  • 044.JPG
    92.7 KB · Views: 160
Sorry I have very busy with helping my kids move I have sent a PM with price, you are the first in line, just let me know?

I would like to thank all the snakes in the grass for trying to buy this air cleaner out from under me! Put your own wanted adds up if your looking for parts!

I would like to thank all the snakes in the grass for trying to buy this air cleaner out from under me! Put your own wanted adds up if your looking for parts!
Now that Funny
Glad to hear you got it:cheers:
I think I will finish my clone and hang it on the wall:D

I recieved the air cleaner today from AJ71DUSTER (Alan) I just want to say thank you for a easy transaction and fast shipping! The part is exellent!:thumbrig:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back