-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dieselguy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Iam selling a matching pair of bucket seats out of a 71 duster.The tracks are rust free and are still wearing the original satin black paint. They are real nice. No broken studs,all joint plastic covers intact and nice,sliders work great. Seats were originaly black. The backs are nice but the fronts will need covers only. Cushions are very reusable. These seats were swapped into 74 scamp years ago,the car put in the garage,and forgotten about. Iam looking for 350 for everything. I will even include the hog rings and hog ring plyers! I would really prefer these seats be picked up and I do not want to seperate the seats or tracks. They are located in chester p.a. I have loads of pictures on my phone so if you were to send me an adress,I could send you pics. They were original black vinyle. No broken springs or leaning tracks either. I will help with shipping if buyer makes arrangements. Also trade for 2010 chally r/t parts!!! Thanks for looking

I am very interested ! Do you still have them? Im in pa as well. Please email me pictures at [Please use the PM feature to exchange Emails] Thanks

I'm interested in your bucket seats. Please email me pics at [Please use the PM feature to exchange Emails]

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back