-
Status
Not open for further replies.

vynn3

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Considering switching from a '72 to a '70-71 rear bumper, and I'm trying to see how hard the tail light assemblies will be to find. The bumper and lenses are easy, but the tail light housings are the question. I haven't noticed any on ebay, so I figured I'd check here. Anyone have any extras?

71 Dart has the same t-lites as 72, 70 Dart was a 1-year deal. Plymouth Scamps shared the same t-lite bucket as 70 but had a different pattern in the lens....the Scamps that used this might be 70-72?

The Scamps had a different pattern? I did not know this. I've been looking for good taillight replacements myself. Mine is a 71 Scamp.

Considering switching from a '72 to a '70-71 rear bumper, and I'm trying to see how hard the tail light assemblies will be to find. The bumper and lenses are easy, but the tail light housings are the question. I haven't noticed any on ebay, so I figured I'd check here. Anyone have any extras?

I have the housings

71 Dart has the same t-lites as 72, 70 Dart was a 1-year deal. Plymouth Scamps shared the same t-lite bucket as 70 but had a different pattern in the lens....the Scamps that used this might be 70-72?

Got it. I thought Darts switched tails in '72.

Thanks for the Scamp info. Gives me another option...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back