-
Status
Not open for further replies.

russduanegreen

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
. Need a nice D/S fender. I have one in the States to sell, but cant figure out a resonable way to ship. If you have one to sell and help out a fellow A Body guy, Let me know and I can put you in touch. Thanks

. Need a nice D/S fender. I have one in the States to sell, but cant figure out a resonable way to ship. If you have one to sell and help out a fellow A Body guy, Let me know and I can put you in touch. Thanks

I'm planning on heading down that way in the next week or so and could pick it up and ship it via greyhound from B.C. which would would probably cut the shipping costs in half or more.
I could check with greyhound,do you know actual weight of the fender?

I got an online quote from Greyhound and it's $150 so probably still too much.If there's any FABO members heading to Edmonton from Vancouver Island or the Lower Mainland I could hand it off to them.

I do know an Island member who works in Alberta but he's off on vacation for a couple months so that's not really an option at the moment.

Quick update: was at the local Greyhound office picking up a parcel and talked to the fellow at the counter and told him what I had to ship and he said it would be more like $75 so that might make it worthwhile after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back