-
Status
Not open for further replies.

340twister

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have both left and right front fenders for sale $450.00 each. they are brand new in original packaging from AMD metal. local p/u only. as shipping is freight truck and about $100 -$200 dep.on location.so don't ask about shipping please.located in Fridley,MN

200-1370-L_800.jpg

200-1370-R_800.jpg

200-1370-R_Front.jpg

They should also work on 67-9 Valiants. I could never get anyone including AMD to give me a pic of the headlight bucket area so I was never sure until you posted this pic. Do both have the same notches in the lower bucket area?

100.JPG

They should also work on 67-9 Valiants. I could never get anyone including AMD to give me a pic of the headlight bucket area so I was never sure until you posted this pic. Do both have the same notches in the lower bucket area?

View attachment 1715043389
yes they both have both notches,however the side markers are not the same.and appears like there's a difference in the headlight bulb attachment area and the bezel upper corner area

Last edited:

View attachment 1715043389
67 had no side marker, 68 had round side marker, these would only be good for a 69 Valiant.

They can fill a marker hole but it's very hard to find clean or straight fenders for a 67-9 Valiant

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back