-
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlaskaJeff

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for just 1 pigtail like this. Anyone got one in decent shape lying around?
Pigtail.jpg
Pigtail2.jpg

I have a couple but I don't know what shipping would be to Alaska. Would they Go by dog sled. LOL .

One that works is $15 with the bulb . The whole assembly primed with all hardware. Screws , nuts, studs and J-clips for the fender and gaskets all used parts but cleaned and tested. is $30 no promise on the lense but if I have a usable one I'll send it for free.

DSCN1927.JPG

DSCN1928.JPG

DSCN1929.JPG

DSCN1930.JPG

Just a couple! :rofl: I will take one of the pigtails w/ gasket and a couple nuts please. Shipping USPS shouldn't be too bad. We do have a real US zip code. A small Flat Rate Box is the same price to AK as any of the Lesser 48 States. THANKS
InkedPIGTAIL3_LI.jpg

I have a bigger box of them but I never went through them . I was waiting to dig some out for my Demons. I will be going through them and picking out 4 fronts and 4 rears out of the Duster box. I also have a box of scamp and dart rears . I can't say when at this time I will get to them . There is to much here I have to clean and get rid of. The oil filter adapters are all gone except for two there were 8 sold some on this site and some at other sites . I am jumping around to other drawers and shelves. I'll get some things out tomorrow. I have other requests and I only have limited time. I'll see what I dig up. Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back