Not open for further replies.

Oldmanmopar

Going left turning right
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Contact seller
70 71 Duster marker lights used but Glass beaded to bare metal cleaned and Self etching primer added. what you see ia what you get. Pigtails are tested. $85.00 shipped any where in the lower 48, Paypal [email protected]. Thanks for looking I have three more sets. Correct double face tape will be added to the len's and bulbs, This sale is for this set pictured. I will not sell of the fronts without the rears. I will be left with all the rears , The rears are easy to save and never get weathered. Steve

Attachments

• DSCF2902.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 137
  • DSCF2903.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 143
Steve sent you paypal for the total, please email me or PM with any question.

Thanks I pm'd you to verify name and address Thanks Steve

Pm not accepted I need you to verify your payment to a name used to make payment . I also need your name and address where they are getting sent. Thanks just want them to go to the right person. I already sent a pm to the wrong member. They were honest and addmited they did not send the payment . Thanks Steve

Thanks I pm'd you to verify name and address Thanks Steve

Pm not accepted I need you to verify your payment to a name used to make payment . I also need your name and address where they are getting sent. Thanks just want them to go to the right person. I already sent a pm to the wrong member. They were honest and addmited they did not send the payment . Thanks Steve

PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back