70-71 Duster side marker lights

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two boxes of them I am only selling three sets right now, saving some for local needs. I sold two sets one set left to sell. Steve

Attachments

• DSCF2923.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 229
SGF1 I posted this pic for you to decide. Even though I have several, If I recieve a paypal for one more set there will be no more for sale for now . Chrome scamp front and rear demon are not for sale. Steve

SRCNJ paid for a set of lights and never gave an address for shipping I have not had any responce from him at all. I tried returning the money and it gets kicked back as no existing account. Steve

someone pm'd me for a set of chrome bezels. I have them they are from The front of a Scamp and the rear of a Demon. I will sell one set of Chrome I need to keep a set of rears for my Demon. $20.00 more then the painted. Harder to find and splitting up a Demon set. Steve

Steve
I responded to your email the day I received it and also sent one to follow up last week to the same address. My address is
Summit Rod and Custom
4 John Street
BLD D
Morristown, NJ

Please PM me here is you have any questions, not sure why you didn't get my replay to your email as I replied directly to the one you sent. Thanks

They're on there way. Whenever you send money paypal always include a confirmed shipping address. Unless there is a confirmed shipping address anyone can claim your item. Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back