[WANTED] 70/71 front marker light retainer brackets

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey all I'm looking for the retainer brackets that goes on the inside of the fender floor the front marker lights on a 70-71 dart. I'd need driver and passenger front. Does anyone know if the the rears are the same or if the will work with the fronts? Picture for reference. Thanks in advance.

Photo1989.jpg

Last edited:
Unfortunately I can't, I'm ordering new housings so I have nothing to go off of. I can get measurements or pics of rears to maybe help narrow down. I also think they are stamped front and rear.

Can you get any measurements pics of the light side?

Unfortunately I can't, I'm ordering new housings so I have nothing to go off of. I can get measurements or pics of rears to maybe help narrow down. I also think they are stamped front and rear.
The ones I have are off a B body. Just wondering if they would be the same or not.

I'll have to wait until I get the buckets and get back to you. Thanks!
They are different from a B-body. They must be A-body even E-body looks similar but are different too. I can check I think i may have some A-body ones..

Just put back housings on my 70 Dart - front and back are different (studs have different spacing), but they are the same side to side. I have several sets. Fronts are always in worse shape because they are out in the weather. Sending PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back