[Found!] 70-71 Plymouth Duster front side markers

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I should have some up stairs in the garage. I can look tomorrow for them. I put them all in that box somewhere. What all do you need?

DSCN1927.JPG

DSCN1928.JPG

DSCN1929.JPG

DSCN1930.JPG

106_0691 (2).JPG

Complete front side markers - don't know if L&R are same or different - housings, lenses, pigtails, gaskets, -don't know if there are backside brackets or mounts for the fronts or not. Complete as I can find. j Looks like you may be the man. Thanks -Mike

Last edited:
Here are pictures of some of what I found. There are more in one of the sheds I didn't find that box. Some of the backs of the bezels have pitting but the facias are all nice. All lenses will need double face 3M tape. I have all the hardware to put them on the car . Tell me what you are missing. I can put sets together and tested if interested as in the last three pictures. Lense are used as are all the parts . They were taken of years ago.

100_0085.JPG

100_0086.JPG

100_0087.JPG

100_0088.JPG

100_0093.JPG

100_0094.JPG

100_0095.JPG

Pictures 5 & 6 look like what I need. A complete set for the fronts would be a problem solver. Message what you need for a set & how you would like to proceed. Thank you. -Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back